Founded by R. John Siewierski
A serial entrepreneur with a passion for life and the outdoors. Past businesses and experiences have included:
- Founder – SKICARD International
- Founder – MT Resorts Marketing Group – Publishers rep company and consulting agency for publications – POWDER, BIKE, SNOWBOARDER, Official Ski Resort Guide and ski industry clients.
- InterZine Productions – AOL Green House Start up funded by AOL and TCI Cable, sold to Times Mirror Inc.1998.
- Founder – Geardirect.com. Sold to Specialty Sports Ventures September 2001. Over the next 3 years John would oversee all e-commerce, catalog and data warehouse efforts and integration efforts for 20 brands retail and online, including – www.GolfBargains.com; www.RentSkis.com and www.ColoradoSnowboards.com.
- Founder Mountain Sports Club of North America – 2005 to present. Mountain Sports Club is an online service where skiers, snowboarders and general outdoor enthusiasts can print personalized coupons and save on activities, travel bookings and shopping at online and offline retailers across North America.
- Trace, Trace Snow, formerly AlpineReplay – 2012 – 2016. World’s most popular app for snow sports and action sports such as skate, surf and snow. Now operating as Trace in various team sports like soccer.
- SunKid conveyor lifts – led early introduction of conveyers and loading carpets to ski resort partners.
- Flaik Snowsports school solution – helped introduce service to mountain resort industry.
- Airflare – search and safety service helping resorts find lost or injured subjects. Opened initial resort accounts and created roadmap for success and growth.
John has worked with resorts, manufacturers, retailers, travel companies, associations, trade groups and Fortune 500 companies over the last 40 plus years creating and implementing successful product introductions, company and product re-launch and reorganizations and many promotions.
The objective at Siewierski Inc, Ltd is to identify companies and organizations where we can make a significant and measurable contribution to their growth and overall bottom line. Shared values for work and the world we live in become the foundation upon which new business relationships are cultivated, developed and nurtured.
A single father of 3 boys living in Boulder since 1979 we participate in skiing, snowboarding, cycling, hiking, camping, team sports such as soccer and basketball life is full of fun and excitement.